Bonfida is known as the top infrastructure developer on Solana. This accolade has been earned from our contributions to the ecosystem by providing services and products that allow for the wider ecosystem to flourish.
Our contributions to the ecosystem include; (1) creating a new Serum Core engine, the Asset Agnostic Orderbook (AOB), (2) simplifying the way users transact with Solana Name Service and (3) the first perpetual swap on Solana, Audaces, to name a few. As a result of these contributions, our developers are highly respected and sought after within the Solana ecosystem.
Bonfida has a simple, yet realistic goal of providing products and services that will enhance the Solana blockchain for all its users.
Bonfida was the first project in the Serum Ecosystem. Initially, we provided API services and hosted the flagship Serum DEX since its launch in September 2020.
With Bonfida's initial offering, it was obvious that there was a demand for products to enrich the experience of users in Decentralized Finance (DEFI) sphere. This undeniable demand for our products encouraged us to launch the $FIDA token on the 22nd of December, 2020.
From these beginnings in Q4 - 2020, Bonfida has established itself with several products and revenue streams to synergistically benefit our tokenomics by our Buy & Burn program.
- 1.Asset Agnostic Orderbook: The new Serum Core
- 2.Audaces Protocol: The first decentralized perpetual trading platform on Solana
- 3.Bonfida Bots: The first on-chain trading bots on Solana
- 4.Serum DEX: The Serum DEX and simple token swap
- 5.Solana Name Service: A decentralized naming service built on Solana
- 6.Token Vesting Contracts: The first SPL token vesting contract to be audited and used by other projects