SPL compatible wallet
Solana (SOL) for transactional fees.
Get your SPL tokens from; you can turn ERC20 <> SPL at Sollet.io
Go to Bonfida - List New Market to list the market.
The Token Address or Mint Address is the contract address of a token i.e the token identifier, do not send tokens to this address.
3. The Base Mint is the mint address for the token created.
4. The Quote Mint Address is the mint address of the token your want to pair the market to. (YourToken/USDC) for this example. Simply type in the base token you want to use.
5.Min Order Size is the minimum amount of that token you can buy in a transaction.
6. Tick Size refers to the the increment that the price moves in.
7. Enter parameters and Submit. Check Sollet.io for messages
8. Check your browser for any new windows that open in your browser. They will be seeking approval for the transaction.
9. Record the new market address
Module Two: Accessing Custom Market
If anyone wants to trade on the market:
Click the + on the homepage of the DEX
2. Enter the following details:
Market Label - Name of market
Base Label - Ticker of token